1. Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Engineering disciplines from reputable universities.
2. Minimum 3-year experience in working on oil and gas
4. Good command of English.
5. Ability to work with minimun supervision and work in teams.
- Contribute to the effective reservoir management of Company’ producing fields. Develop and implement plans to monitor reservoir performance and optimise production.
- Actively support Company’s commitment to Health, Safety and Environment .
- Identify, recommend, plan and execute work-over & production enhancement programs.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of high quality DST programs for Company Indonesia’s exploration, appraisal and development wells.
- Provide petroleum engineering input into field development plans, and provide expertise with respect to completion design.
- Maintain and run well flow simulation models.
- Generate production forecasts, OPEX and CAPEX estimates and feed in to associated economic evaluation.
- Monitor production, operating and capital expenditure for operated and non-operated assets and reconcile relative the current year budget.
- Help maintain Company Indonesia’s Reserves Database and reserves reporting.
- Represent Company on engineering matters at Government and Joint Venture meetings.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.