Our client is a fast growing robotic automation equipment manufacturer and software solutions provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions located at Salatiga, Central Java.The business operations are international in scope with business units located in the United States, Europe, and Asia. The corporate culture highly rewards dedicated motivation, exceeding client expectations, entrepreneurial spirit, and creative thinking. In return, they offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant “down to earth” corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities. We are looking for :
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (to be located at Salatiga, Central Java)
Our Senior Electrical Engineer is expected to perform primarily designing electronic and robotic projects. Candidates must work well independently, with worldwide team members in a fast paced environment to hit deadlines and do quality work. That being said, we do enjoy ourselves in a fun, open work environment.
- S1/S2 degree in electronic engineering with heavy focus on electronic and Micro control design.
- 3 + years experience with electronic hardware design and development, robotic project,or embedded programming. Equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- Demonstrated experience with electronic project development, embedded design and programming in a team environment is preferred.
- Experience with C language and PCB design software ( i.e EasyPC ), is a plus.
- Highly motivated, strong team player, with good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary.
- Excellent communication in English both oral-written and customer relationship skills.
- Must be able to work 50 hours/week minimum.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the position in the Subject.or send by post to:
PT.Total Career International
Jl. K.H. Hasyim Ashari
Jakarta 10130 Please include a copy of your resume and answer the following questions in the body of your email:
1. What are your salary requirements?
2. When can you start?
3. please describe as detail as you can the best mechanical project you have been working by yourself complete with pictures or screen shoots from your CAD model to show your design skill.Applicants may choose these following interview location : Jakarta / Semarang / Salatiga.