C-LEAD whose mission is to transform family, community,
C-LEAD (Community-Empowerment), a non-profit, independent, secular,
non-government organization dedicated to community empowerment is
seeking community development professional to
work as a Program Staffs on our new programs.
organizations and governments address their problem. C-LEAD headquarters are in
USA. Position : PROGRAM Staffs
Location: JAKARTA (frequent travel to the fields)
Contract: 1 Year (expendable)
Status: Fix Term Key Responsibilities:
• Planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting.
• Support Program Director
• Travel across Indonesia to train partners
• Maintain positive relationships with relevant stakeholders
• Participate in new program development Qualifications:
• Minimum S1 (S2 Preferred)
• 3 years experience in development, particularly managing and
implementing training programs.
• Experience in developing training
• Experience in community development
• Excellent multi-cultural communication skills; NGO/INGO experience a plus.
• Possesses strong initiative; able to work independently
• Computer skills including Word, Excel, Internet and email.
• Fluent in Indonesian and English. Please send your CV, IJAZAH SARJANA S1/S2 to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28 April 2010
Please include the header “Program Staffs” in the email subject line. Only for those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.