CAREERFOCUZ is one of PRAKARSA GROUP business unit focussing on recruitment. We deliver the industry the most scalable, customizable and cost-efficient recruitment services. Our client is a foreign bank. Currently, they are looking for:
TRADE OPERATION OFFICER (Medan Based)
· To supervise and control receipt of all Export, Import and taxation documents and ensure all time and date stamped accurately and efficiently in accordance with centralized processing procedures (flow)
· Perform reconciliation on daily basis on export, import and tax transactions sent to Jakarta
· To supervise and ensure documents submitted by customer are complete in accordance with the products, and sent out without delay
· To prepare replies, to queries and telexes from Jakarta and correspondents relation to all transactions
· To monitor and motivate staff in the performance of their duties to ensure acceptable levels of productivity by maintaining daily productivity measurement
· Ensure all report required by regulatory bodies are prepared properly and sent to them in a timely manner
· To supervise and manage trade windows branch for day to day job and ensure all Trade transactions are being handled efficiently
· Ensure that all services/products provided are compliant and in accordance with BI & Bank of England regulations on KYC and anti-Money Laundering, in order to protect the best interests of both the Bank and the customers.
· Participate in and/or support the Bank's effort in combating money-laundering activities
· Exercise due care and diligence on matters related to Money Laundering and KYC in the day to day operations, transaction monitoring, reporting suspicions, customer communication, implementing new requirements, updating and revising operating procedures, acquire relevant knowledge and training, provide support to superior and subordinates.
· To ensure that Health and Safety Policy is implemented in accordance with Group Standard.
· To support BCP/DRP test.
· Knowledge of Export & Import documentation and knowledge of complete range of trade products.
· Knowledge of UCP, ISBP rules, & other related trade rules.
· Good PC skills (Windows).
· Good communication skill (English & local language). & selling skills
· Good FOREX knowledge.
· Good judgement to handle the Trade Product processing problems, procedural, organizational arrangement to handle the volume of Trade Product processing function and to protect both customer and Bank’s interest.
If you meet the above requirements please send your complete resume with recent photograph in word format to:
Senin, 29 Maret 2010
Urgently Needed: TRADE OPERATION OFFICER (Medan Based)