- D3/S1 degree in Mechanical Engineering with heavy focus on manufacturing, product design, and energy conversion.
- 3 + years experience with Mechanical development, automation design,
- Demonstrated experience with moving part mechanical design, material research, BOM (Bill of material) in a team environment is preferred.
- Experience with CAD/CAM software (i.e Solidwork. ProE) is a plus.
- Highly motivated, strong team player, with good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary.
- Excellent communication in English and Indonesia both oral-written and customer relationship skills.
- Must be able to work 50 hours/week minimum.
Please email your application to email@example.com and quote “Sr. Mechanical Engineer” in the Subject.
or post mail it to:
Jl. K.H. Hasyim Ashari, No. 1-J
Jakarta 10130Please include a copy of your resume and answer the following questions in the body of your email:
2. When can you start?
3. Describe as detail as you can the best mechanical project you have been working by yourself complete with pictures or screen shoots from your CAD model to show your design skill. Applicants may choose these following interview location : Jakarta / Semarang / Salatiga.